Funding your COL Financial account online using BPI isn’t that hard. It could be done through your computer and even your mobile phone. Just follow the following steps below and you’ll be able to successfully fund your trading account in no time.
Here are the steps:
Enroll Your COL Financial Account
Before you can fund your COL account through BPI, you need to enroll COL Financial Group first as a biller in the BPI website.
2. You’ll be redirected to login page. Login your account.
3. Click “Other Services” on the right side then click “Manage Recipients” under Recipients.
4. Click “Add Recipient”.
5. On the dropdown menu, choose “Billers”.
6. Type “COL Financial” in the Biller textbox and choose the appropriate name like in the image below. Then, type your reference number that was given to you by COL after you applied to them. This was your 8-digit COL Account Number that you receive in your email that you use as username when you login in to their website to access your trading account. Click Next.
7. Make sure all the details are correct. If you think all the details are correct, click Confirm.
8. You will then asked to input a 6-digit PIN that will be sent to your registered mobile number from BPI. Click “Yes, send me the code” and wait for the PIN in your mobile phones inbox. It will be there in seconds.
Just enter the “PIN” then click Submit.
9. Congrats, you have now enrolled your COL financial account in BPI.
Funding Your Acccount
We are ready now to fund your COL Financial account. This can be done through your personal computer/laptop or your mobile devices online.
Using Computer or Laptop
2. Login your account.
3. Once in, click “Payments/Load” and you’ll see this form.
- Pay from is where you want the money to come from.
- Input how much you want to put in your COL Account
- Pay to is where you’ll choose the biller. Just click on the text box and choose the biller (COL FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. | COL) that you enroll earlier.
- Choose the Frequency.
- If you choose Now, nothing to add anymore and you can click Next. The transaction will be executed immediately.
- If you choose One Time, you’ll have to input the date when you want the transaction to take place.
- If you choose Monthly, you’ll have to set whenever you want the transaction to be executed and how many numbers of payments you want to happen. Maximum is 12 times or 1 year.
- If you choose Quarterly, you’ll need to set when you want the transaction to take place as well and how many number of payments you want. Maximum is 4 times or 1 year as well.
- Leave a note if you want.
- Click Next.
4. Click Confirm if your details are correct.
5. Check if the details are correct. Click Confirm.
6. After that, you’ll be asked to input a 6-digit PIN that will be sent to your registered mobile number if you want to continue. Click “Yes, send me the code” and wait for the PIN in your mobile phone’s inbox. It will be there in seconds.
Just enter the PIN and click Submit.
7. And you’re done. You’ll just have to wait for the transaction to be done whenever you set the transaction to be executed.
Using Mobile Phone
1.In order to use the BPI Mobile app for paying your bills, you’ll need to enroll it first on their website and link your BPI account. If you haven’t done it yet, head over to this link or go to your nearest BPI branch to get assistance.
2. Login your account to the BPI Mobile App.
3. Once in, Click Payments/Load > Pay Bills.
4. Set the account where you want the fund to come, how much you want to fund your COL account and select the COL account you enrolled earlier under Pay To. Add notes if you want to.
5. Click Next.
6. Check that all the details are correct. Click Confirm.
7. You will be then asked to input a 6-digit PIN that will be sent to your registered mobile number if you want to continue. Click “Yes, send me the code” and wait for the PIN in your mobile phone’s inbox. It will be there in seconds.
8. Enter the PIN then click Submit.
9. And you’re done! You’ll then receive confirmation that you have successfully funded your COL Financial Account using BPI Mobile App.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below. Happy trading!
If you want to learn more about stock trading join our Facebook Group called Trader’s Lounge.
Our advocacy is sharing ideas, experiences and knowledge to traders for FREE. We offer free Technical Analysis, Fundamental Analysis and Market Psychology learning materials for free.
We also have weekly lessons over there. We created different trading strategies like MAMA which made a lot of traders profitable. Other trading strategies include FISHBALL, PAPA, CALMA and more. We want to offer OFW’s, Employees and all Filipino people a chance to learn without paying a cent.
We also have a Youtube Channel wherein I myself discuss strategies and trading related topics.
Come join us. Let us push free learning.